To ensure business continuity and to align with Alberta Justice and Solicitor General’s Policing Standards for Municipal Police Commissions, the personal contact information of all current Commissioners shall be collected.
- The Commission will maintain current commissioner contact information including: home address, phone number, email address, term commencement and expiry.
- This information can be shared with Commission staff and used for official business purposes only.
- All Commissioner information and records will be maintained in compliance with FOIP requirements and the Commission’s policies on record management.
- Sharing of this information is strictly prohibited without the expressed consent of the individual.
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act
- Alberta Policing Oversight Standards for Municipal Police Commissions, Dec. 16, 2014
- EPC policy 3.2.1 – Records Management